Experienced managers and leaders regard an executive coach as a sparring partner to reflect and mirror concrete leadership situations and develop ideas and approaches together to find solutions. The coachee and the coach are equal partners. In the course of hierarchical advancement leaders have in the busy everyday life decreasingly opportunities to exchange matters with peers. From the lower hierarchical level, they receive less critical feedback.
Frequent themes in coaching
- Support of Coachees in leadership situations, change and people management
- Enhancing the team effectiveness
- Developing self-competence in problem solving
- Processing difficult situations and conflicts
- Support in the difficult decisions
The business coach helps to clear themes and topics, shows new perspectives and impulses and can take the role of a critical sparring partner to stick together complex issues.